Salsify solutions offer unique functions to help brands, retailers, and distributors drive results.
Empowering brand manufacturers to manage, syndicate, and optimize product content for winning shopping experiences.
Empowering retailers to create engaging, high-quality shopping experiences for the digital shelf.
Salsify is the foundation for digital shelf success, empowering industry leaders with the tools to win.
Salsify drives results for customers worldwide, empowering them to win on the digital shelf.
Salsify offers a wide selection of resources and tools to drive success at every stage of the digital shelf journey.
Explore our resource library to get everything you need to win on the digital shelf.
Watch our on-demand webinars to gain expert advice and tips from our community of industry leaders.
Register for our upcoming in-person and virtual events to connect with other industry insiders.
Whether your team calls it rich media or A+ content, the below the fold enhanced content on a retailer's page can have a major impact on your products success on the digital shelf. Overall, consumers are 25% more likely to purchase when enhanced content is present. Here are five steps to keep in mind when creating your strategy.
1. Determine overall strategy. For which retailers should the brand create enhanced content? Using which assets? For how many SKUs? What’s the layout format? Should the content be created in-house or outsourced to a content creation agency?
2. Create and/or gather the digital assets and texts that will go into the enhanced content layouts. Keep in mind, the content may live in multiple places. How will edits be made? Will existing technology be used or will new technology be sourced?
3. Compose assets and create publish-ready layouts. These layouts must be mobile-responsive and display properly on the retailer site.
4. Publish to as many retailers as possible. Look for easy and dependable ways to broadcast enhanced brand content across several channels. Each retailer has unique requirements when it comes to accepting content and which layouts and formats they allow.
5. Maintain and scale. Enhanced content needs to be updated and refreshed as core product content changes. Brands may also want to scale enhanced content to additional products and retailers. Connecting content to a strong PIM vendor will streamline this process.
Standing out on the digital shelf starts with access to the latest industry content. Subscribe to Below the Fold, our monthly content newsletter, and join other commerce leaders.