Salsify Configuration Services Package for Orchestration
This Statement of Work (“SOW”) is subject to the attached Order Form with the associated Terms of Service and attachments between Salsify and Customer. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein will have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms of Service, as the case may be.
This Statement of Work defines Platform Configuration Services to be delivered by Salsify to support Customer’s use of the Orchestration module within Salsify. The Orchestration configuration includes standard & dynamic workflow and enhanced security configuration.
Enhanced Workflow Milestone
Workflow Discovery Session
Conduct remote requirements gathering session(s) with appropriate Customer personnel to define effective workflow to support up to 5 workflows containing up to 20 tasks.
Complete a workflow definition document & worksheet describing workflow steps, owners, prerequisites, Outcomes and sequencing of task events.
Configure and test five end-to-end Salsify workflows containing up to 20 tasks each, as defined in the Workflow Discovery Session. Salsify will complete this configuration using out-of-the-box workflow components, with the option to add up to 10 custom components as needed, such as:
Custom task templates (ex. multiple proposal prior to review, custom task resolutions, etc.)
Dynamic Task Assignment (ex. generating specific tasks per product category or defined grouping, etc.)
Workflow Review / Training
Provide one 30-
minute training session for each workflow to the appropriate Customer personnel to review configured workflows. Session will include:
- Overview of dynamic workflow elements including dynamic assignment and dynamic properties and instruction on how to manage workflow configuration
- General workflow maintenance
- Supporting documentation of workflow process
Enhanced Security Milestone
Security Discovery Session
Conduct remote requirements gathering session(s) with appropriate Customer personnel to define effective security policies for accessing, managing, and updating product content for up to five user groups.
Configuration of security policies for up to five user groups.
Policy testing with Customer to ensure policies are working correctly for ech of the defined user groups.
Security Review / Training
Provide one 30-minute training session and supporting documentation for appropriate Customer personnel to review configured security policies.
Salsify will deliver the Services described in this document subject to the assumptions listed in this section. Invalidation of these assumptions may alter the scope of services required for successful setup of the Salsify platform, and may require additional services.
- Customer will ensure availability of key personnel ("project team") for the duration of the Configuration Period. This includes:
- A core project team, including at least one Salsify Administrator to drive ongoing administration of your Salsify account, including additional configuration beyond the initial implementation configuration outlined in this package.
Enhanced Workflow Milestone
- Customer project team will participate in requirements gathering session and complete requirements gathering document.
- Customer project team will be available to complete end-to-end workflow testing for each of the defined workflows.
Enhanced Security Milestone
- Customer project team will complete provided Security Policy template and provide security requirements
- Customer project team will be available to complete security policy testing as needed
The duration of this work is expected to take up to 30 days from kick off. A final project schedule will be provided during the project. The services defined in this document will be deemed complete and expire at the end of the defined period, or once the criteria for completion have been met.
- Up to 5 workflows configured including up to twenty tasks and using static workflow elements
- End-to-end workflow test completed and validated by Customer project team
- Customer personnel trained on dynamic workflow elements and have a plan to incorporate these elements into ongoing workflow configuration as appropriate
- Configuration of security policies for up to five user groups
- Testing of configured security policies
Change Control Process
The below identifies the change control process that will be utilized when Customer requires a deliverable that is not currently in scope as part of this SOW and is required to be delivered as part of this initial project. If the new request can be delivered outside of this project, then a new SOW will be issued:
- Stakeholders identify the need for a possible change
- Need is communicated to the Project Team
- Project Team captures and documents the change order in the form of a SOW, change order or order form
- Salsify provides cost estimate for the change
- Change order is reviewed by Salsify & Customer representative(s) and either rejects or both approve
- Project team communicates status of change order to stakeholders, documents action, and closes the request
- If the Change Order is approved, any appropriate updates to the project plan or project costs are made and communicated.
Services beyond the scope of this document will be considered out of scope and will require a change order or an SOW to be issued. All change orders will follow the change control process as defined in this document. The following items have been identified as out of scope (this is not necessarily a full list):
- Syndication or data exports to any end systems
- Product content and image creation, clean-up, curation, and refresh
- Translation of product content
- Ongoing Salsify platform administrative services, including additional hands on configuration of the Salsify platform, such as data modeling, imports, and end to end syndication configuration outside of what is defined in this SOW
- Custom engineering services including automation of data import beyond the standard file based FTP.
- This Statement of Work is governed by the attached Order Form with the associated Terms of Service and attachments
- Unless otherwise agreed or specified, all services are performed remotely
- This SOW expires 30 days from the date presented to Customer. Salsify then reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to this SOW
- Any travel costs associated with this SOW are deemed approved upon signature of this document