Salsify Configuration Services Package for Digital Catalog
This Statement of Work (“SOW”) is subject to the attached Order Form with the associated Terms of Service and attachments between Salsify and Customer. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein will have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms of Service, as the case may be.
This Statement of Work defines Platform Configuration Services to be delivered by Salsify to support Customer’s use of the standard Digital Catalog Configuration within Salsify. Salsify catalogs allow you to share a set of products and their details with internal and external users without giving them access to your Salsify account. You set up a catalog, identify a specific set of products and view-only access to only the product details you choose, then share the link. Users with the link will only have access to the products included in your catalog, and any changes made to the catalog will be applied in real time. Catalogs also allow you to configure optional downloads of specific product content and digital assets in the format you specify. Digital catalogs are based on lists, so you can choose a simple list for a fixed set of products, or a smart list which will update in real time based on the filters you choose. The catalog is always as updated as your Salsify product content.
Digital Catalog Configuration
Digital Catalog Discovery Session
Capture and confirm requirements from Customer project team to better provide product content to a defined internal or external consumer of product content via Salsify Digital Catalogs, which includes the format needed to share product information.
Digital Catalog Configuration
Configure up to three Salsify Digital Catalogs, with a custom asset and content feed, depending on best method available based on the requirements provided by the Customer project team.
Digital Catalog Review / Training
Provide one 30-minute training session and supporting documentation for appropriate Customer personnel to manage digital catalogs moving forward and roll catalogs out external resources.
Salsify will deliver the Services described in this document subject to the assumptions listed in this section. Invalidation of these assumptions may alter the scope of services required for successful setup of the Salsify platform, and may require additional services.
- Customer will ensure availability of key personnel ("project team") for the duration of the Configuration Period. This includes:
- A core project team, including at least one Salsify Administrator to drive ongoing administration of your Salsify account, including additional configuration beyond the initial implementation configuration outlined in this package.
- Customer project team will participate in requirements gathering session and complete requirements gathering document.
- Customer project team will be available to review configured catalogs.
The duration of this work is expected to take up to 30 days from kick off. A final project schedule will be provided during the project. The services defined in this document will be deemed complete and expire at the end of the defined period, or once the criteria for completion have been met.
- Up to 3 digital catalogs configured including using standard Salsify functionality.
- Customer personnel trained on configuration of Salsify digital catalogs.
Change Control Process
The below identifies the change control process that will be utilized when Customer requires a deliverable that is not currently in scope as part of this SOW and is required to be delivered as part of this initial project. If the new request can be delivered outside of this project, then a new SOW will be issued:
- Stakeholders identify the need for a possible change
- Need is communicated to the Project Team
- Project Team captures and documents the change order in the form of a SOW, change order or order form
- Salsify provides cost estimate for the change
- Change order is reviewed by Salsify & Customer representative(s) and either rejects or both approve
- Project team communicates status of change order to stakeholders, documents action, and closes the request
- If the Change Order is approved, any appropriate updates to the project plan or project costs are made and communicated.
Services beyond the scope of this document will be considered out of scope and will require a change order or an SOW to be issued. All change orders will follow the change control process as defined in this document. The following items have been identified as out of scope (this is not necessarily a full list):
- Syndication or data exports to any end systems
- Product content and image creation, clean-up, curation, and refresh
- Translation of product content
- Ongoing Salsify platform administrative services, including additional hands on configuration of the Salsify platform, such as data modeling, imports, and end to end syndication configuration outside of what is defined in this SOW
- Custom engineering services including automation of data import beyond the standard file based FTP.
- This Statement of Work is governed by the attached Order Form with the associated Terms of Service and attachments
- Unless otherwise agreed or specified, all services are performed remotely
- This SOW expires 30 days from the date presented to Customer. Salsify then reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to this SOW
- Any travel costs associated with this SOW are deemed approved upon signature of this document