Statement of Work
Add-on Rollout Support
This Statement of Work (“SOW”) is subject to the attached Order Form with the associated Terms of Service and attachments between Salsify and Customer. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein will have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms of Service, as the case may be.
SOW Term. The Services shall commence on the date set forth on the Order Form and shall continue until the earlier of: (i) completion of the Services as outlined in the Completion Criteria section or (ii) the termination date set forth on the Order Form.
The objectives of this document are the following:
- To gain agreement between Customer and Salsify on the project scope and requirements for the work described in this SOW
- To serve as the blueprint for what will be delivered
- Implementation support post onboarding for Customer
Scope of Work
This package is designed to be added on to a Salsify onboarding package. This services package includes support and consultation from Salsify implementation resources.
Salsify Rollout Support
In addition to Milestones outlined above, Salsify has also included rollout support time with an implementation consultant. Salsify will schedule two (2) remote calls weekly for four (4) consecutive weeks following the completion of the services. These calls can be used to cover best practice recommendations on using Salsify and sharing ecommerce expertise. Examples of these topics include:
- Content management guidance (i.e. advising on data modeling, loading content & digital assets into Salsify, and automation of content feeds)
- Syndication guidance (i.e. advising on setting up channels, channel mapping, and publishing)
- People, Process and Organizational Setup (i.e. advising on configuring lists, users, groups, permissions, and establishing workflows to foster internal collaboration)
- Sales enablement (i.e. advising on setting up digital catalogs, lightboxes, and sell sheets)
- Technical guidance (i.e. advising on writing formulas, and computed properties.
Rollout support will begin upon completion of the implementation onboarding package and will run for 4 consecutive weeks.
The following completion criteria have been defined and agreed to by Customer and Salsify. Salsify will ensure the delivered functionality meets the criteria as defined below. Upon meeting the completion criteria Salsify will deem the functionality delivered and complete. The delivered functionality will then fall under the standard warranty as defined in this SOW.
- 4 weeks of Rollout Support completed.
Salsify will deliver the services described in this document subject to the assumptions listed in this section. Invalidation of these assumptions may alter the scope of services required for successful implementation/administration of the Salsify platform and may require a change order or an SOW, where the change process will be followed as described in this document.
- Customer will ensure availability of key personnel ("Project Team") for the duration of the Services Period. This includes:
- A primary point of contact will be made available to Salsify that can align necessary resources as required in order to complete any tasks determined as part of the scope of services defined in this SOW.
- Rollout Support
- Hours expire weekly once Rollout support has begun.
In addition to those mentioned elsewhere in this SOW, the following risks have been identified that may impact the timing or success of this project (this is not necessarily a complete list):
- Customer resources are not available during the rollout support period
Change Control Process
The below identifies the change control process that will be utilized when Customer requires a deliverable that is not currently in scope as part of this SOW and is required to be delivered as part of this initial project. If the new request can be delivered outside of this project, then a new SOW will be issued:
- Stakeholders recognize the need for a possible change.
- The need is communicated to the Project Team.
- The Project Team captures and documents the change order in the form of an SOW, change order, or order form.
- Salsify provides a cost estimate for the change.
- The change order is reviewed by Salsify & Customer representative(s) and is either rejected, or mutually approved.
- Project team communicates the status of the change order to stakeholders, documents action, and closes the request.
- If the Change Order is approved, any appropriate updates to the project plan or project costs are made and communicated.
Services beyond the scope of this document will be considered out of scope and will require a change order or an SOW to be issued. All change orders will follow the change control process as defined in this document. The following items have been identified as out of scope (this is not necessarily a full list):
- Product content and image creation, clean-up, curation, and refresh
- Language translation of product content
- Ongoing Salsify platform administrative services, including additional hands on configuration of the Salsify platform, such as data modeling, imports, and end to end syndication configuration outside of what is defined in this SOW
- Custom engineering services
- This Statement of Work is governed by the attached Order Form with the associated Terms of Service and attachments.
- Unless otherwise agreed or specified, all services are performed remotely.
- Unless executed, this SOW and services terms are valid for up to 30 days from the date presented to Customer. Salsify then reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to this SOW.
- If travel is required, all travel costs will be approved by the customer prior to booking.